Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Feeding the Hungry

As you're probably aware, my travels often take me to developing countries, places that are rife with poverty, hunger, and malnutrition. While I generally haven't had the opportunity to participate first-hand in any development projects, though I would love to, I at least try to support those of my friends who are involved in these types of projects. I've donated to this organisation before for another project in Cameroon, and my friends are now starting on a new project there to help rural Cameroonian women grow and prepare nutritious food. Please consider donating to this worthy cause, especially today, when Global Giving will match all donations. Here's the link to find out more! http://www.globalgiving.org/projects/nutrition/

No comments:

Post a Comment